First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last


  • Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 3 posts
  • # 121857


I am justing going through reviewing our AML and just need to check what is need for ID.

From what I understand it is two items, one with photo and one with proof of address.  

Driving licence and Passports do they have to be in date so when they expire we ned to get another one.

do we need to get new proof of address after some time as elasped.


Thank you for your help






  • Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 6 posts
  • # 121858

Hi Anne,

you need both an in date photo ID and seperate document for proof of address.  The ID needs to be kept up to date so you need to be aware of expiry dates.  The proof of address only needs to be updated should your client change address.

Kind regards


ICB Director of Professional Standards

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last